Data Protection Declaration
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is IVM Meyer GmbH (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data generated in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the set criteria of storage time.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding personal data concerning you:
— Right to information,
— Right to rectification or erasure,
— Right to restriction of processing,
— Right to object to processing,
— Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website only for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
— IP address
— Date and time of the request
— Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
— Content of the request (concrete page)
— Access status/HTTP status code
— Volume of data transferred
— Website from which the request comes
— Operating system and its interface
— Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
— Transient cookies (b)
— Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have spoken it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask for the reasons why we should not process your personal data as performed by us. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
IVM Meyer GmbH
Obere St. Leonhardstraße 6
Phone +49 (0)7551 3090 200
Fax +49 (0)7551 3089 17